At Credit Key we are building a world class B2B payments system with a small team of humble, collaborative and supportive developers. If working with great people that leave ego behind, support each other and build high quality products sounds like your thing, then this is the job for you.
Credit Key provides better B2B credit, in seconds, at e-commerce checkout—similar to Affirm and Klarna, but for business purchases. Founded by leaders in the e-commerce space, Credit Key is scaling quickly, helping B2B merchants move from inefficient back-office lending to real-time, in-cart decisioning and lending.
As a BI professional at Credit Key, your role is to be an expert at understanding Credit Key's data. You'll aid various teams in drawing insight from our data. This includes creating dashboards, visualizations, algorithms, and business tools for use across the organization. If you're passionate about technology, love to learn, enjoy collaborating cross-functionally, and are excited to work with massive amounts of data, this is a great opportunity to grow your skills and contribute to a top-tier fintech platform.
- Tableau Developer with an expertise to create visualizations that provide business insights for our global customers.
- Expertise in SQL, can independently mine data to translate Business data needs into creative visualizations.
- Have experience with performance tuning specific to Tableau.
- Trusted to work independently with stakeholders at all levels
- Projects will include requirements gathering, design, deployment, and on-going enhancements request.
- Build prototypes for demonstration and illustration purposes for peer groups, Business partners, or senior leaders.
- Support peers and stakeholders as a Subject Matter Expert through troubleshooting, analysis of results.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Must be proficient in the use and maintenance of Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Proficiency with sophisticated analytics tools and programming languages (SAS, R, Python, Java, Spark, Hadoop, Alteryx, SQL); proficiency with data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, and others)
- Experience with various types of data repositories (e.g., data warehouses, data lakes, data marts), metadata management, dimensional modeling, and ETL / integration