About Credit Key
Launched in 2017, Credit Key is a B2B financial services technology company that allows merchants to offer an instant buy now pay later function that is seamlessly integrated at checkout. Credit Key’s proprietary process facilitates lightning-fast financing approval that is unique in the B2B space and proven to help merchants drive sales, revenue and conversions. Merchants equipped with Credit Key also benefit from immediate payment, unmatched ROI from greater AOV, and stronger customer loyalty.
About the role
Credit Key is looking for a results-oriented Growth Marketing Manager to lead our business customer lifecycle through all channels including: email, phone, direct mail, and in-app messaging. This role will be focused on crafting and executing cross-channel marketing programs that educate our users about key Credit Key products, surface the outstanding (and relevant) merchants we partner with, and nurture them towards higher levels of engagement and utilization.
The ideal candidate should have proven success building and running a variety of lifecycle/retention marketing programs, an entrepreneurial demeanor, and strong analytical skills.
This is a very cross-functional role, working closely with Client Success, Support, Product, Marketing, Compliance and Risk.
What you’ll do
- Develop and build email and notification programs that support the lifecycle marketing strategy for Credit Key’s users, including onboarding, engagement, and retention programs
- Drive experimentation, agenda and roadmap for growth marketing efforts across owned channels, including email, push notifications and in-app messaging.
- Report on program performance against top-line business critical metrics including activating first-time users, growing repeat users, and reducing churn
- Build programs that optimize for user segmentation and content personalization strategies by using user attributes, behavior, and preference
- Identify key drivers of engagement and churn in partnership with product and analytics, from supervising performance data to identifying meaningful insights
- Work with Sales and Marketing Operations to build and execute campaigns across channels
- Collaborate with Creative and go-to-market functions to ensure that we are driving performance while powerfully communicating our brand and product through relevant, engaging content
- Partner with internal teams to increase campaign performance through better tooling, automation, and personalization.
What we look for
- 6+ years experience in developing lifecycle marketing programs across multiple channels including email, phone, mail, in-app messaging, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of A/B testing methodologies, ability to draw conclusions from data and take action accordingly
- Demonstrated project management experience with ability to indirectly manage and build consensus across diverse teams, including creative and analytics
- Entrepreneurial spirit to build growth marketing strategy and operations from scratch, with defined views on testing and learning
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with product, engineering, client success, and creative teams
- Experience with consumer finance, business payments, or fintech is a plus
We’re excited to announce that Credit Key is now a remote-first company! This role can be located anywhere in the U.S Remote based employees may occasionally travel to an Credit Key office for meetings or team building events.