We’re currently looking for a Marketing Manager with strong B2B marketing experience, preferably working with manufacturers and/or distributors. You will be the driving force behind a team that identifies, acquires and optimizes clients. A big part of the role will be to test, implement, and enhance automated campaigns to drive merchant acquisition, onboarding, growth, and happiness.
A major goal for the team is to activate and engage newly signed merchants, and you will be responsible for campaigns from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes creative idea generation, proposal documentation, and overseeing execution. You will need the ability to explore and understand a large and varied merchant database - particularly SMEs from many verticals and countries - draw actionable conclusions based on the data, and from this create marketing initiatives that can be proven through practice.
You will work closely with the analytical competence within the domain, and most of all with amazing colleagues within the team. All team members support each other with the execution of campaigns, content creation, and feedback. They provide the necessary merchant knowledge, creative input, and a fantastic team spirit.
What you will do
- Plan and execute marketing strategies that encourage merchant activation, retention, and loyalty.
- As the manager of the team, make sure everyone is in alignment and works towards agreed KPIs. Additionally, be able to identify areas where the team could add value and take on new responsibilities and increase scope.
- Become an expert on the merchants’ journey with Credit Key and what it takes to truly surprise and engage merchants through marketing activities.
- Leverage merchant data to identify business opportunities and gaps
- Monitor and maximize merchant lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability with minimum acquisition costs.
- Ensure that the merchant database is segmented effectively for targeted and tailored marketing activities.
- Create standardized reporting for all activities to track and report performance; report on KPIs and generate next-step recommendations.
- Be creative. Come up with new methods and activities to meet and exceed merchants’ expectations and needs.
- Collaborate with commercial and marketing colleagues in regional teams as needed
Who you are
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration within the organization and across multiple departments.
- A trained eye in terms of leveraging opportunity and think outside the box in relation to B2B marketing.
- Able to learn quickly about a portfolio of payments products and how these products benefit merchants
- Possess exceptional written, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have a background in B2B marketing, loyalty nurturing, and retention strategies.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple workstreams that may require coordination/collaboration with several departments.
- Must be self-reliant, a great problem-solver, results-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to be a team player, flexible, collaborative, productive, and work well in a fast-paced environment under shifting deadlines.
Click below to send us an email of interest. Please include your resume, first and last name, phone number, and estimated start date.