About Credit Key
Launched in 2017, Credit Key is a B2B financial services technology company that allows merchants to offer an instant buy now pay later function that is seamlessly integrated at checkout. Credit Key’s proprietary process facilitates lightning-fast financing approval that is unique in the B2B space and proven to help merchants drive sales, revenue and conversions. Merchants equipped with Credit Key also benefit from immediate payment, unmatched ROI from greater AOV, and stronger customer loyalty.
You will drive operational excellence as we scale our sales team and expand into new sales channels. You’ll play a pivotal role in developing new systems, processes and technologies to maximize the productivity of our sales and marketing organization and ensure that our revenue growth objectives are met consistently and efficiently.
An ideal candidate is an equal part operator and analyst-- enabling and optimizing our top of funnel, programs, channels, and campaigns through best-in-class tools and by creating, documenting, teaching, and enforcing processes.
You should have strong communication and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape analytical deliverables. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally.
A keen sense of ownership, drive, and scrappiness is a must.
What you'll do
- Own tracking the sales and marketing funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Create and maintain global live dashboards to report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Support the sales, marketing and client success teams use of Hubspot with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Track and analyze key sales metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment and develop systems to share our success.
- Track and analyze key marketing metrics including campaign performance, deals by channel, win/loss rate, ROI.
- Managing and maintaining data in Hubspot and other software programs.
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
- Ensure full end to end lead management and optimize the full lead journey including lead scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
- Ongoing management of the marketing budget with budget owners in marketing and be the main point of contact with Finance to ensure budget is current and reconciled
- You will stay current on new best practices and technologies that will optimize marketings performance and give the business a competitive edge over others in the market
What you'll bring:
- 3-5 years experience in Sales Operations or similar role providing business insights: including dash-boarding, data visualization, and reporting with tools such as Hubspot, Tableau, Looker and others.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study highly preferred
- Proficiency in Excel (including Pivot Tables, functions, etc)
- A motivated self-starter, proactive and action-oriented nature
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills